Monday, June 15, 2009

27 WISHES: A YEAR OLDER AND WISER

A few days from now, I’ll be turning 27. To be exact, I’ll be celebrating my special day on the 18th of June. And frankly, I just felt everything is moving so fast and unnoticeable. 

It was just last year when I turned 26; our office surprised me with a cake and a card, I had a party in our staff house which my housemates helped me to mount, and I was away with my family because I was making a career here in the Abode of Peace.

 
Now, let me share to you my TOP 27 spontaneous and outrageous wishes that come first in my mind.


1. An eye surgery for a 20/20 vision. Frankly, It's tiring to wear specs or contact lenses.
2. Be a Disc Jockey or News Anchor. I love talking. Discover me!
3. Publish my own novel. I'm a writer. I inhale fiction and exhale comporsitions.
4. Own a strawberry or pineapple farm. Well, isn't it lovely to see a fruit farm?
5. Live in a big house in Tagaytay or Baguio. Soon!
6. Run my own resort. Swim + relax = Bliss!
7. Bask under the sun in Bohol or Palawan. I miss the green scenery and pristine beaches!
8. Have my own cake house or artsy café. Aside from having a sweet tooth, I enjoy artsy cafes.
9. Eat a lot of chocolates without having diabetes! yeah!
10. Be a popular singer and sold millions of copies worldwide! Ask me to sing for 3 straight hours and I won't mind! Get ready to be blown away by my voice! hahaha
11. Be an inspiring blogger. I would want to see blogging as a ground to inspire the youth!
12. Have my concert and perform in Araneta Coliseum!
13. Visit Disneyland! Wanna meet and greet Micket and Minnie Mouse!
14. Go to Paris, London or Australia!
15. Study in UK for Doctorate!
16. Take a tour in Vietnam, Thailand and Cambodia! Soon?
17. Release my own album! With signature...
18. Be on the newspaper for a job well done!
19. Be interviewed by Ellen or Oprah!
20. Buy a car.
21. Build a library named after me.
22. Do charity work!
23. Become the Ambassador of Good Will in Brunei
24. Find a special someone and have a family!
25. Be a professor of mass communication or Humanties at UP Diliman.
26.Remove the excesses in my body and erase Brain Drain!
27. Save the world!

7 comments:

  1. Apes! Salamat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. unang beses na encounter ang blog mo...una sa lahat ang pagbati ng maligayang kaarawan! naks naman!

    pangalawa, kailanga ko ba ulit lagyan ng sa lahat? isa ako ngayong aliping saguiguilid ng isang television company dito sa pinas.

    kakaiingit ka naman to land a very good job tapos diyan pa sa brunei...i hope i can send my resume to you (joke, pero pwedeng totoo hahaha)

    happy berdey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the greeting!

    Abe, you should try checking jobs sa internet. I just got the job 'accidentally' sa net. Thank God naman coz its legal and super fun.

    Yeah. Nakakapagod talaga sa network. Imagine, we are underpaid and overworked. That's the sad truth.

    If I were you, try looking for alternatives sa net. On the side, wag kalimutan ang passion. In my case, at least I get to practice what I love which is writing.

    Indeed, life throws a lot of surprises. You have just have to be ready and grab each opportunity that comes along your way!

    goodluck!

    Feel free to visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, bukas na bday mo, happy bday sabit mo naman ako...anyway after reading your wishes, i therefore conclude that gusto mong maging Santa at dahil you wish to save the world..dapat kang ipako sa krus...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, bukas na bday mo, happy bday sabit mo naman ako...anyway after reading your wishes, i therefore conclude that gusto mong maging Santa at dahil you wish to save the world..dapat kang ipako sa krus...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hay nako John! Hindi kakayanin ng krus. Masyado akong mabigat! Hahaha! Thanks for the geetings!I hope everything is fine on your side! Chillax!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis