A few days from now, I’ll be turning 27. To be exact, I’ll be celebrating my special day on the 18th of June. And frankly, I just felt everything is moving so fast and unnoticeable.
It was just last year when I turned 26; our office surprised me with a cake and a card, I had a party in our staff house which my housemates helped me to mount, and I was away with my family because I was making a career here in the Abode of Peace.
Now, let me share to you my TOP 27 spontaneous and outrageous wishes that come first in my mind.
1. An eye surgery for a 20/20 vision. Frankly, It's tiring to wear specs or contact lenses.
2. Be a Disc Jockey or News Anchor. I love talking. Discover me!
3. Publish my own novel. I'm a writer. I inhale fiction and exhale comporsitions.
4. Own a strawberry or pineapple farm. Well, isn't it lovely to see a fruit farm?
5. Live in a big house in Tagaytay or Baguio. Soon!
6. Run my own resort. Swim + relax = Bliss!
7. Bask under the sun in Bohol or Palawan. I miss the green scenery and pristine beaches!
8. Have my own cake house or artsy café. Aside from having a sweet tooth, I enjoy artsy cafes.
9. Eat a lot of chocolates without having diabetes! yeah!
10. Be a popular singer and sold millions of copies worldwide! Ask me to sing for 3 straight hours and I won't mind! Get ready to be blown away by my voice! hahaha
11. Be an inspiring blogger. I would want to see blogging as a ground to inspire the youth!
12. Have my concert and perform in Araneta Coliseum!
13. Visit Disneyland! Wanna meet and greet Micket and Minnie Mouse!
14. Go to Paris, London or Australia!
15. Study in UK for Doctorate!
16. Take a tour in Vietnam, Thailand and Cambodia! Soon?
17. Release my own album! With signature...
18. Be on the newspaper for a job well done!
19. Be interviewed by Ellen or Oprah!
20. Buy a car.
21. Build a library named after me.
22. Do charity work!
23. Become the Ambassador of Good Will in Brunei
24. Find a special someone and have a family!
25. Be a professor of mass communication or Humanties at UP Diliman.
26.Remove the excesses in my body and erase Brain Drain!
27. Save the world!