Wednesday, June 17, 2009

THE GREATEST GIFT EVER

Today, I celebrate my birthday. Frankly, I’m overwhelmed with the avalanche of surprises – loads of birthday greetings through online,calls and texts, a cake and a card from dear friends, a greeting from multiply by my best friend Apes, and a gift from the bakery where I always buy my breakfast bread. 

But guess what, there’s a gift which totally rocked my day and made me almost cry (Super!).


With the power of the internet, the diskarte of Stacey and her gang, the kakulitan of my family, and perfect coordination which I'm really impressed, I received (online) a special “NOTE” with lots of pictures greeting me a Happy Birthday. Honestly, upon seeing the entry, I thought, I’m about to join Philippine Idol with all the BIG banners. But seriously, I'm so touched! (tissue paper please!). This so sweet! It made my 27th birthday oh-so memorable and fantabulous!
Grabeh, pati si Manang binulabog niyo! Hahaha!

To all my family and friends, Thank you very much! I LOVE YOU ALL!

Check this out!

Title: Happy Happy Birthday! Highly Infectious Herbs! (Kuya Earvs!) ;))















Their message to me:
God gave a gift to the world when you were born; a person who loves and cares, who sees a person's need and fills it, who encourages and lifts people up, who spends energy on others rather than himself, who touches each life he enters & makes a difference in the world. May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied. Today is your day to shine as every day should be.


Happy Happy Birthday Kuya Earvs!We love you!!!


Hope you'll like this little somethin' somethin' we have for you. ;))


(This a spur of the moment overnight idea!)..haha i just want to thank kuya eamon for his full coordination with this plan, jeron and ate sheree. (to ta last minute ang picturan!haha) and also manang.. especially to my friends, who helped me in this note to become very possible : SEREEN, KRISH, and APPLE!.i love you girls!. ;)) ( thanks for the effort!) - there are more upcoming greet signs for you KUYA EARVS! i'll just update this note nalang soon as i get back from school ;))


We love you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! take the best care always.

9 comments:

  1. Earvs!

    Super loved ka talaga! You are so blessed to have a lot of people loving you to the max!

    Kahit ako pag ganyan gift sa akin...maiiyak ako. :)

    Enjoy the rest of your birthday!

    Go go go Sweetham!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo nga pala...

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grabeh Apes! Sobrang muntik na akong maiyak. Nagpigil lang. Sobrang blessing taalga kayo Lord ang family and friends! Kayo ang tunay na yaman sa mundo!

    Dahil diyan, mas namiss ko tuloy kayo!

    Hay nako, awat na, baka maiyak ako.

    Hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yihee!

    Crayola na!

    Basta! Excited na ako na kumanta ka sa kasal ko. Yiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! Penge tissue paper!

    Nako, paghahandaan ko yang Kasal mo! Isa sa mga naka-book yan sa aking performance sa Pinas (feeling star eh noh!)!

    See you soon Apes! Kailangan na rin magisip ng gift sa bagong kasal! Hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. See you soon Earvs!

    Heto lang gift ko sa iyo. Pagpasensyahan mo na...

    Click mo na lang below

    http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=9599154

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apes!!!!!!!!!!!Grabe na ang pagbati! I love it! Thanks thanks thanks!

    Bonggang Bongga!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it was indeed the sweetest surprise =)

    happy birthday! and may god bless you always!

    mag gym ka na ulit!!! hahaha (it's another best gift you can give yourself)... =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shiels! Thanks! Muntik na talaga akong umiyak sa tuwa! Hahaha!

    At thanks sa bonggang bonggang card na binigay mo!

    Oo nga eh! Mukhang kailangan ko na ulit mag gym. Lumulusog na ako! Hahaha!

    Aayusin ko ang budget! Iingay na naman ang gym!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis