Thursday, January 28, 2010

EXPLOSIVE ENCOUNTER: One Month To go!

I'm just so excited. Yeah. A month from now, finally, the semester will end.

Soon.

Goodbye to sleepless nights of readings tons of school papers.

Goodbye to endless researches and interviews.

Goodbye to shooting and editing for a documentary.

Goodbye to deadlines, critical papers and examinations.

Goodbye to migraines and headaches.

Goodbye to blur visions.

Goodbye to nightmares.

Goodbye to mood swings.

Goodbye to worries and anxieties.

But despite all the goodbyes, one thing will always stay with me.

That's POSITIVITY.

Okay. Fine. It's too early to say goodbye. Sometimes, it helps to look forward at the finish line of our life's journey to remind ourselves how far we have gone in reaching our goals.

I'm hoping everything will be smooth and organized as I temporarily close a chapter of my postgraduate life.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis