Friday, March 26, 2010

EXPLOSIVE ENCOUNTER: ROYAL (PART 5)

The final thread of my coverage to the Birthday Party at Istana!

LUCKY BOY!
On top of the ala-fairy tale evening, I went home with even more joy in my baggage. Out of the hundreds of guests, my ticket number won in the raffle. Seriously, the thought of winning never came across my mind. Although I had been winning in raffle draws since I started working in Brunei, I assumed it was all Godsend and a pure luck.


So what did I get? I brought home a coffee set which is made from Sri Lanka. Now, I have something to accentuate my future home with not only pictures from Brunei, but with pieces that brand an unforgettable evening at Istana!


FAITH, THANK YOU!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my friend Faith. Not only because you motivate me to always sing at my best in “Church Cantorship,” you also tag me along to some unique, out-of-this-world, very Brunei, and unforgettable functions which makes me realize how lucky I am to have a friend like you. I seriously admire your humble spirit and church service dedication - especially on training the kids to sing. Thank you very much for sharing the positivity in life. Truth is, I wouldn't go this far (From singing in the church, joining singing contests, and up to literally celebrating a remarkable night at Istana) without having you by my side. Thank you very much for the friendship!


And now that the perfect time for you to open another chapter in your life, I will definitely miss you. I know you will embark a beautiful and promising journey toward a family life. I will always be here for you – mapa-letter making pa yan or facebooking comment advice! Mabuhay ka Faith! God Bless! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis