Monday, May 17, 2010

EXPLOSIVE ENCOUNTER: Welcome Baby Gabriel!

Last 12 April, Ate Charmaine, the wife of my brother, gave birth to a healthy baby boy. He is named as Gabriel Joaquin Cabalquinto, 7lbs. Ate Charmaine had a CS delivery.

The moment we saw Baby Gab, we knew he's sent by God to our family. Cute!


Our cute baby gab with the hospital nurse.

Ate Charmaine first hug of Baby Gab!
Kuya nursing Ate Charmaine.

Visiting Ate Charmaine in the hospital.

Stopover sa Mister Donut to buy some snacks!


Ate Charmaine on her way out of the hospital.

The face of a proud Daddy, my kuya!
Inside the car.
My family was just sooo happy to welcome Baby Gab. Manang, smile naman diyan!

Bonding time with Gab!Baby Gab's refreshing bath! Weeeeeee!

And just recently, Baby Gab has just turned one month old. Truly, time flies so fast! Baby Gab had a cake and yummy pasta!


My father, a super happy and proud Lolo!

What's more, our little angel will be baptized on 16 May, in time with our Fiesta Celebration in Lagro, Quezon City!

I really miss my pamangkin! Love you baby Gab! =)

Yesterday, thanks to Skype, I felt like I was in the Philippines and was part of the celebration in our house. I was chatting the whole day with my cousins and family while our house was swarmed with guests!

Welcome to the Christian world baby Gab! Love you! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis