Sunday, May 23, 2010

TAGAYTAY

Capping off my vacation in the Philippines, my family and I went to Tagaytay not only to enjoy the cool breeze but more importantly to offer our thanksgiving to God for all the blessing he has been providing us. To set that mission, we visited the Pink Sisters Chapel.

We so enjoyed the refreshing surrounding!

After our visit at Pink Sisters, we went to Picnic Groove to enjoy the full sight of Taal Volcano.

Next stop, we passed by Good Sheperd to buy their ever famous Ube. We also had some buko pie.


We also bought some pasalubongs at Colette's Buko Pie at Pasalubong. I soooo love the peanut candy.


And as the final part of our trip, we found ourselves in Laguna. Yours truly bought a land at Eton City. Seriously, I was so happy that day! I said to myself: "Finally I'm investing on something long term."



We had our late lunch at Shakey's. We simply had bunch of lunch. I soooo loved the mojos!



As we head home, we didn't stop ourselves to pass by Banapple. My family was telling me that the Banoffie pie is a must-taste. With that, I gave in.


And that ends my Philippine Vacation 2010 Adventure! As early as now, I can't wait to have my vacation next year! Hello Hello Bohol and Cebu! weeeeee!

Photos courtesy of Stacey! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis