Wednesday, September 22, 2010

EXPLOSIVE ENCOUNTER: CHINESE LUNCH OUT!

 
In one Sunday, after the mass, I planned to treat my dad for some breakfast before we head down to Jerudong Park. To my surprise, my choirmates Ate Cely, Gladys and Leny joined us in a breakfast chit chat. Of course, I asked them first if they want to join me and my father. Soon, we landed at Hua Hua Restaurant, a popular Chinese restaurant in Brunei.

This is a shot inside the choir area inside the church.
Ate Cely, Gladys, Papc, Leny and a friend

My father and I enjoyed the wealth of dimsum ranging from siomai, siopao, and a lot more. Seriously, we were so full right after finishing some of the set. On top of the food trippin, Ate Cely shared her success story in life that's truly inspiring!


In the end, Ate Cely paid everything. She treated us! Yey! Soon, we capped off the day with a group picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis