Friday, September 24, 2010

EXPLOSIVE ENCOUNTER: LAST DINE OUT!

 
The flight of my father back to the Philippines is 2:25 AM of 15 September. On the evening prior to that, my Father and I maximized our bonding session.

I tagged him along at the Mall and we ate. Over a tasty bowl of sinigang na bangus and a plate of pansit guisado, my father gave some words of advice on being patient and thankful in all God’s blessings. Seriously, I miss that kind of conversations. It’s very rare yet so tagos sa puso. Hay!

After our conversation, I was energized. Frankly, words are powerful especially if it comes from the authenticity and support of your loved ones.

I will really miss my father. However, looking at the bright side, I will see him again and my whole family seven months from now. Can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis