Tuesday, September 21, 2010

EXPLOSIVE ENCOUNTER:LUNCH OUT WITH EXPRESSIVE PEEPS!

Normally, on lunch time, I go to our staff house and eat with my dad. Yes, despite the truth that I’ll be late if I’ll travel back to our place on lunch hour, I always made time just to spend more good times with my dad by being home. Of course, apart from the bonding time, I wouldn’t want to miss the home cooked meals my father prepares.

However, on one special afternoon, I tagged along my dad to have a lunch out with some of my new found kuwela friends. Yes, my new set of super energetic friends comes from Expressions Music School; most of them are music teachers. 


Carem and Reggie
Michele, me and Papc!  


































My Dad really enjoyed hanging out with my friends from Expressions. Sabi niya sa akin, "Kalog silang lahat at masaya kasama!" Pak! Thank you very much for the happy lunch time! =)
Serious mode! Left to right: Troy, Carem, Matet, Reggie, Me, Calvin, Another co-teacher, Michele and Papc!
Wacky Shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis