Monday, January 24, 2011

CELEB-PAST - RIZA SANTOS!

 Before getting my shoes in Brunei, I must say that I was exposed to dozens of celebrities. That's because I used to work as a writer/producer in ABS-CBN.

And believe it or not, even after I went out of ABS-CBN, I worked with some aspiring celebrities through Asian Center for Foreign Languages (ACFL), a language school that teaches Filipino among foreigners who want to learn the language. One of them is Riza Santos.

While I was browsing my pictures, I came across with Riza Santos' picture. For your information, before Riza joined and won in PBB Celebrity Edition, she was learning Filipino in my class. It was a one-on-one class then. It was also the time when Riza posed for FHM Magazine!

If there's anything I won't forget about Riza, it would be her sweetness and freshness. Plus, she always come in class with so much energy. And oh, she never fails to woo me with her beautiful smile.

Me and Riza Santos at Asian Center for Foreign Languages
Risa Santos in FHM

 Now I wonder, where is she right now? Update me. Seriously, I've been out of showbiz for the longest time now.

PS: Starting today, I will be posting some of my pictures with some celebrities. Happy viewing!

For those who want to learn a new language (Arabic, American, Bahasa, Cantonese, Danish, Dutch, English, Filipino, Fookienese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Mandarin, Nipponggo, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese , and other languages and Filipino dialects), why don'y you pick up those phone and dial the numbers 6330712, 6330722, and 6877342 (Asian Center for Foreign Languages).

Asian Center for Foreign Languages is located at 1406-B West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Centre (Tektite), Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.

You can follow them online via the following:

FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SCHOOL WEBSITE

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis