The first of my January 2011 is strange. I don't know why but I just feel that I've been thinking of some out-of-this-world stuff. In short, I'm anxious. Nasapian na naman ng kabaliwan. lol
First, I've been thinking about diabetes. Seriously, I even told my dad that I'm diabetic. Why on earth would I think about this? Apart from diabetes runs in my mother side's blood, I've ate a lot, really a lot of sweets for the past festive weeks. Take note that Christmas and New Year's Eve came and I received a lot of chocolates. Aside from the gifts, I also bought some "sweet" foods; in relation to traditions and beliefs, putting sweet delights on your festive banquet will "sweeten" the year.
With my paranoia, I even googled and researched about diabetes. I even observed my patterns of urinating, feeling of thirst and checking on my appetite. Positively, after days of control on eating sweets, I can say that my healthy self is back. Seriously, I'm just paranoid. I know that I exercise everyday but it's still best to see a doctor. I will do this on April, on my vacation.
Second, I've been thinking of life after death. Just to let you know, I'm not suicidal or depressed. I just kinda feel that there is something "unexplainable" about it. Perhaps, I over think of death because of the passing of some young and close friends in 2010. Parang sa murang edad nila, kinuha na agad sila ni Lord. Totoo nga talaga na life is short.
Dahil mapagisip ako, I've got a lot of questions in my mind regarding life after death: where does the soul go? Is this an endless state of sleeping? When a person dies, what language does he/she use to communicate with kapwa soul? If the souls don't leave, meaning to say, they get to be crowded in one place? Isa pa, makikilala ka pa kaya ng iyong yumaong kamaganak sa ibang dimensyon knowing na wala naman talagang wika o palatandaan sa pagkakakilala? Oh well, as a religious person, I know that I should trust God, but it's just that there are times too much thinking leads me think of crazy things. Parang gusto ko tuloy magsulat ng dula about this.
Third, school is a bit warm. Before, I use to say school is cool. Now, it's a bit warm. Why oh why? There's much pressure especially that the semester is about to end. Ang dami ko pang dapat tapusin and mostly ay field work. Apart sa weekly paper, I also have to complete some well-researched final paper na kinakailangan ng interview, surveys at kung anu ano pa. Dahil dyan, apart from getting a focus in my research, kailangan ko mag-file ng leave to finish my school paper. Actually gusto ko sana eh matapos ang lahat ng paper work before 25 February. Yan din ang last day sa school.
Sa kabila ng pagiging paranoid sa unang linggo ng 2011, natutuwa rin naman ako sa mga positibong bagay na mas nangingibabaw. I have 10 stuff to share.
1. Garage Sale. Dahil nagpaplano na akong humanap ng ibang oportunidad sa Pilipinas o sa iba pang bansa, inayos ko na lahat ng DVDs at mga damit na puede kong ibenta. The only things that I can't let go are my books. Siempre, it's my collection. For now, I'm planning to have a garage sale. Plano ko is on March 2011.
2. Iwas sweets. Napagalaman ko sa mga nakaraang araw na kaya ko rin palang umiwas sa matamis. I don't know pero mukhang masyado akong naghahanda para sa summer. SUMMERrampa is so, up!
3. Baby Gab will turn 1 year old this year. Hindi na talaga ako makapaghintay sa birthday party ng aking pamangkin. Baby Gab will turn one year old this year at di ko maiwasan ma-excite.
4. Leave, approved. Masayang masaya ako (napapatulan pa) dahil approved na ang aking annual leave. I will be in the Philippines for one month. Muli ko na namang makakapiling ang aking pamilya.
5. Resume, sabog. Okay, nagsimula na rin akong magpasabog ng resume sa mga prospect na trabaho. Sana ay sumagot na ang iba. Halo-halo ang kompanya. Karamihan sa kanila ay sa ibang bansa. Alam niyo naman na may mga investment akong pinangangalagaan.
6. Lupa, tumaas. Natutuwa lang ako dahil yung lupang kinuha ko sa Laguna ay tumaas ng 3%. Iba pa ang pagtaas na'to sa last year.
7. Graduation, almost there. Halos malapit na rin akong magtapos sa graduate school. After this sem, thesis na lang and I'm major major done na!
8. Pagtitipid, puede. Dahil pauwi ako for a vacation sa Pilipinas, natutuwa ako at napatunayan ko na kaya ko rin palang magtipid. Iniisip ko rin kasing gumawa ng business plan. Siempre ang plan na ito ay hopefully ay maging business in the future.
9. Balitang Pinas, connected. Happy ang aking mga gabi dahil nakakapanuod na ako ng shows ng ABS-CBN dahil sa internet connection ko. Particularly, I am able to watch TV Patrol.
10. Finally, I got a copy of Bob Ong's latest book entitled Mga Kaibigan ni Mama Susan. Mukhang horror ata ang book na ito. Let's see if this book will pass my standard on katatakutan.
Sa dami ng blessings at dapat i-look forward, minsan kailangan ng isantabi ang pagkabaliw at look on the bright side of things. Positively, lagi namang andyan si God, ang family and friends.