Our creative ad of the day is produced by Havaianas. A series of colourful ads were released to convey the hip, functionality and coolness of Havaianas slippers.
The main copy is "Havaianas. A Brazilian original since 1962." This is supported by a series of designs. Some samples are below.
"Live life unlaced."
"When it come to colors, less is not more. It's just boring."
Agency: AlmapBBDO, São Paulo, Brazil
Chief Creative Officer: Marcello Serpa
Creative Director: Luiz Sanches
Art Director: Julio Andery
Copywriter: Sophie Schoenburg
Planners: Cintia Gonçalves, Sabrina Guzzon & Amanda Thomaz
Typographer: Jose Roberto Bezerra
1. Colourful and appetizing
2. Attractive Visuals
3. The first ad shows the luxury of wearing a slippers in a convincing and stylish way.
4. The second ad on paint brush conveys the element of "putting or adding colour" to one's life.
5. Attractive interplay of cartoonish design.
6. Hip and very young!
1. Looks like a Coca-Cola ad.
2. Instead of using a firework of colours, why not use icons that depict lifestyle such as shopping bags, etc? This may represent a more emotional tone but would eat the straightforward message of the ad as related to coolness and being hippie.
3. A bit crowded. The vector of colours could be lessen