Wednesday, June 15, 2011

EXPLOSIVE ENCOUNTER: BIRTHDAY TREAT!

I would like to extend my biggest thanks to...



Dr. Joey Santos and Ms. Jing for treating me in a Japanese Restaurant! Maraming maraming salamat po! Actually, I was surprised when I received a call from Sir Joey last Tuesday night. Since he won't be able to come to my upcoming party because he's going back to the Philippines for some personal and truly noble activities, he just offered to treat me for dinner as a birthday gift.

Dr. Joey Santos works as a Deputy Dean at Universiti Brunei Darussalam, while Ms. Jing works as a teacher at Seria Mulia Sarjana School (SMSS).

So where did I meet them? I met them in 2009. I attended the UP Circle Brunei gathering. Since that time I was interested to know more about UBD, I contacted Dr. Joey. And soon, I became close to Ms. Jing. At hindi nagtagal, naiimbitahan na nila ako sa bahay nila during birthdays and even on Pasko.

Dr. Joey, me and Ms. Jing

Dahil "DIET" ako, I had SALMON BENTO. Yes, oo, Yes! DIET ako!

I am also thankful to Dr. Joey and Ms. Jing for sending me home. Wala kasi ang company car namin dahil ginagamit ng boss ko for the past days. So isa akong pick-up boy.

Now, I'm getting ready for my BIRTHDAY on Saturday, 18 June 2011. I'm kinda excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis