Wednesday, June 15, 2011

EXPLOSIVE ENCOUNTER: SAY NO!!!!!!!!!

For the past days, I'm just happy because I've been consistently exercising in the early morning. I'm up by 5:30 and I start doing my TAICHI routines at around 6 AM.

Unfortunately, I've been soooooo indulged in two sinful delights...

First, FROYO! There's a nearby bakery that sells Froyo. I just tried it once. "Unfortunately," I've started to crave for its taste. Love na love ko ang taste ng melted oreo cookies, mango at blueberry!


Toppings: Strawberry, Marshmallows and Oreo Cookies
Toppings: Mango, Blueberry and Oreo Cookies
Second, KFC CRUSHERS! Gaaaaawd! I just love getting KFC crushers on a hot afternoon, especially after lunch.  How could I resist; a nearby KFC stall sells the crushers. And I just can't sometimes control my desire on getting one! Parang nakakabaliw lang!

The mocha crunch flavor
Oh Gaaaaaawd! I must stop and take control. Because if not, my present weight...

... could go like this....
Tabachingching!

I look like Nutty Professor! lol
Okay! I'm just exaggerating! That TWO PICTURES are manipulated through a mobile phone application. 

But seriously, If I won't stop eating that FROYO and CRUSHERS, I could be soooo fat! And that would be unhealthy. Diabetes and High Blood Pressure run in the family's health history. So I have to be extra careful!


So now that I'm wide awake, let me now live back to a healthy lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis