After the extreme partying, one of the much-awaited moments come; say hello to unwrapping the gifts.
Apart from the overwhelming birthday greetings via phone, Facebook and Twitter, I was even surprised and overjoyed to open the bunch of gifts I received last Saturday.
Wrapped in colourful and quirky gift bags, the gifts were just so adorable that I can't help but post it here.
Wanna see the Gifts that I'm lovin right now?
1. T-Shirts. Yes. From V necks to round ones and from plain to printed ones, the T-shirts are just amazing.
2. Shower Gel, Perfume and a Bath Towel. Now, I have more reasons to pamper myself.
3. Bag. Thanks to Daniel, I got a fab and bright yellow bag which is nice to sashay on casual travels.
4. Books and School Supplies. I love words and nothing could ever feed that hunger by reading a book. And so, I'm just loving the books I got. Plus, I also got a Pen and a Pendrive/Presentation Pen.
5. Brunei Souvernirs. This gift shall add to my collection of Brunei Souvenirs which I plan to display in my future home in the Philippines.
Thank you very much for all the gifts!