Thursday, December 1, 2011

GUESTING AT PELANGI FM FOR BRUNEI'S WHO'S GOT TALENT!

Last night I had the chance to be interviewed by DJ Faye of Pelangi FM. Together with other two semi-finalists of Brunei's Who's Got Talent, I enjoyed the experience.

Wanna hear the full interview? Read on!


I came at around 8:45 at RTB in Bandar Seri Begawan. I thought I was late because I just came from a rehearsal for my upcoming show on New Year's Eve. Surprisingly, I was the first to arrive in the radio station.

Getting ready for the radio interview!

Once I walked in the radio booth, I met the lovely and accommodating DJ Faye. She was doing her board work when I got in and so I just seated and waited for her briefing on what shall I do.

As soon as DJ Faye finished her on going board work, she asked me to sit in front of the microphones. Soon, my co-semi-finalists Catherine and the boys of Lethal Movement came.

Photo op during the commercial break!

I comfortably sat in one of the chairs. I calmed myself and composed my thoughts. I said to myself, I just have to enjoy the show. With some experiences in radio production and an aspiration to be a radio DJ or TV host, I convinced myself that I'll be able to enjoy the opportunity.
Wacky Shot after the show!

Soon, the radio show rolled out. DJ Faye was on her element. She's very eloquent and very perky in interviewing everyone.

The interview lasted for an hour. It was divided in seven parts, which I recorded through my mobile phone.

Now, if you miss my interview at Pelangi FM, here's your chance to hear my hyper and bubbly answers. At some point, I thought the moment was somehow an IELTS speaking test and at some time, I thought it was a Miss Universe Question and Answer portion.

Slight Wacky?

Anyways, listen and enjoy!



BODY 1: INTRODUCTION

The first part is of the show made us introduce ourselves. We're still a bit shy in talking over the microphone. Oh yes, it's a warm up!

 


BODY 2: FEELING AND PREPARATION TOWARDS THE COMPETITION

The second portion of the interview focused on our feelings and preparation in the competition. Yours truly of course THANKED nang bonggang bongga all those who voted and the supporters.

In this segment of the show, I was humbled by sharing all my experiences in the WGT journey, especially on campaigning about my performances and to gather votes.

  

BODY 3: FEELING ON HAIR AND MAKE-UP/STYLING

The third segment pulled out our thoughts on make-up and styling. I was ecstatic on how Tony Moly would give me a rock and stylish look.

  

BODY 4: SAMPLE SINGING

In this segment, I sang two songs. I sang a malay piece and an english one.

My song starts at 2:24





BODY 5: QUESTION AND ANSWER

DJ Faye asked us one random question; That is: If you will be given 3,000 Brunei Dollars or A lifetime supply of candies, what would you pick? I picked the 3,000 Brunei Dollars. Why? Listen!

 


BODY 6: EVENT DETAILS

With two segments to go before the show capped off, DJ Faye squeezed out the details of the upcoming talent battle of Brunei's Who's Got Talent.

To all my friends and supporters, here's the date:

10 December, At night, Semi-Finals
11 December, at night, Finals

  

BODY 7: QUESTION AND ANSWER/ END

Before the show ended, DJ Faye asked us another random and mind-boggling questions. She asked, if a guy with a knife comes to us and threatens us to give something, what are we to let go, our kidney or a mobile phone. I answered...listen to find out!

And in the last part of the segment, I thanked all my supporters. And yes, I sang a random and freshly-composed song for a proposed jingle for Pelangi FM. Music starts at 9:40. Enjoy!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis