Tuesday, January 24, 2012

FOOD FESTIVAL

 Whenever I visit Manila, it’s a must to indulge in a feast of appetizing treats. With a limited time and things to do on my list, I really try my best to have a taste of all the food that I miss in my home country.

Now, let me share to you this food-packed entry. Enjoy as you peruse this mouth-watering post.

Here are the food that I enjoyed in my recent visit in the Philippines.
1. Porkchop in Mushroom Sauce at Conti's. Yummyness!


2. Mango Bravo from Conti's. Super loved this cake from Conti's! Bongga nung layering of sweets!

3. Happy Lemon's Rock Salt Tea. Naglalaban ang alat, tamis at bitterness! Love it!

4. Krispy Kreme's Donuts.

5.Special Chelo Beef Kebab. Mas sumarap ang food dahil sa sauce!



6. Dulce de Leche from Red Ribbon

7. Ice Cream and Chips. Talking about midnight snack, yes the perfect combination of sweetness and alat!

8. Beef Salpicao From Chocolate Kiss at UP Diliman. Grabe lang ang pagkasoft ng beef at bongga ang taste. Tamang timpla!

9. Devil's Food Cake from UP Diliman. There's heaven in Devil's food cake! Kaloka sa sarap!

10. Afritada from Krocodile Grille

11. BBQ Chicken from Krocodile Grille

12. Chicken in Sauce from Krocodile Grille

13. Crispy Pata from Krocodile Grille. Pamutok batok pero masarap! In short, nakakahighblood pero masarap!

 
14. Mango flavoured yogurt at Golden Spoon.


15. Buko Pandan Salad from Bag of Beans. Sobrang naka-dalawa ako sa sarap!

16. Pork Siomai, Wanton Noodles and Asado Siopao from Chowking

17.Buko Tart from Rowena's

18. Beef Misono from Tokyo Tokyo

19. California Maki from Tokyo Tokyo

20. Popcorn Cheese. Wala kasi nito sa Brunei so namiss ko!

21. Wendy's Side Salad and Frostee. My all-time fave!

22. Brownies. Budget-friendly pero yummy!

23. Tapsilog from Rodic's. Never fails to make my taste buds go gaga!

Add caption
24. Pearl Milk Tea from Moon Leaf. New discovery at ang saraaaap!

24. Pork Liempo (Home made)

25. Kaldereta (Home made)


26. Coffee Crumble Cake
 
27. Longganisa with Egg and Fried Rice. Bongga ng breakfast set na ito. Nakakagising ng diwa!

28. Hash Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis