Friday, June 1, 2012

DINING IN AT DALCIELO

One sunny day in Los Banos, my family and I were on the loose to find a nearby restaurant where we can dine in. Since we decided not to go for fastfood, we stretched our patience as our hunger raged and searched for restaurants that serve homecooked meals.

Earlier, my father and I were in the pool and we asked a girl on what restaurants that are near in Los Banos that she can recommend. The girl said that we better check out Dalcielo as the food is really delicious.

Soon, on the road, as signage of Jollibee and Mang Inasal flashed in one corner of the street, which is near where we stay, I glued my 100% attention on looking for Dalcielo.

Spotted, on our way to UP Los Banos, we saw a green, refreshing and cozy restaurant. Yes, it's Dalcielo. Unimaginably, it's just five minutes away from Trace Suites.

Let me share to you our wonderful dining experience at Dalcielo.

Dalcielo is a stand out in a stretch of restaurants at Los Banos. Apart from it's big signage, it boasts a green and clean ambiance.
Plants in pots welcome guests!

Today's Special Board

When my family and I got in, the staff welcomed us with a smile. We seated and relaxed. Soon, we checked on the menu as I took photos of the place.

Papc, Nini and Jeron!

Me and the park themed wall!

With papc!

As I was browsing the menu, I got distracted with the images of the desserts. With a blueberry cheesecake seducing my appetite, super natakam talaga ako! I said to myself, I won't leave Dalcielo without tasting "THE" cheesecake.


For our appetizer, I ordered a chicken ceasar salad (Php 225). My brother's girlfriend ordered Chicken Panini (Php 195),  Papc ordered Grilled Fish (Php225), while my brother had Grilled Fish Milanese (Php 325). We also added some Healthy Chicken Pasta (Php 195) which we all shared together with the appetizer.
Chicken Ceasar Salad

Healthy Chicken Pasta

Grilled Fish Milanese

Grilled Fish

Chicken Panini

For the drinks, my brother had the Iced Tea (Php45) and I had the Strawberry Shake (Php125).

Iced Tea
Strawberry Shake

After finishing our food, we ordered our desserts. We had the New York Blueberry Cheesecake (Php 150) and the Pane Budino (Php 165).

Blueberry Cheesecake!
Pane Budino


I love Dalcielo for three reasons.

First, the indoors are very relaxing. Despite having a small floor area, Dalcielo is well-lighted, with good ventilation and organized.

The entrance is on the right.

Toilet area.

A sofa with a nature-themed wall design.

Second, the food is great. It's not salty and not overcooked. The pasta has a big serving paired with big slices of white meat.  The sauce of the Grilled Fish Milanese is to die for. 

And lastly, the desserts are a must-taste. The cheesecake is not that sweet, while the Pane Budino is packed with steamy bread, milk cream and vanilla ice cream. We enjoyed our desserts more as we all shared. Given this, I can say that you'll get good value with what you pay. Sulit,ika nga!

On our way out, I saw the counter which has pasalubongs that customers can purchase. From muffins up to brownies, oh God, they have it here. Unfortunately, we didn't purchase anything as we're already sooooo full and we're heading down to my graduation ceremony at UP OU.



I will surely be back at Dalcielo on my next visit in Los Banos.

By the way, if you have a car, you can park on a lot beside Dalcielo. In our case, we didn't see the parking space and so we parked in a nearby subdivision. At least we had a good walk after devouring the irresistible cuisine and desserts at Dalcielo. Mejo natunaw ang grabeng pagkain na nakain. 

Dalcielo Restaurant and Bakeshop is located at:
9478 Lopez Avenue, Los Banos, Laguna
Phone: (049) 501 - 2842
Mobile: 0917 - 585-1062/ 0922-848-2561

2 comments:

  1. Hi Earvs! i was searching for places to do some photowalk around Laguna, particularly in Los Banos when your entry caught my attention. imbes na photowalk lang, mapapa-food trip tuloy kami nyan. well at least we'll get to try Lety's na buong akala namin ay collette's lang ang "D' ORIGINAL BUKO PIE". try din namin ang Dalcielo and you definitely made me curious about Mer-nel's choco cake. nagutom tuloy ako. bad ka! hehehe tnx! GBU! oh, and congratulations on your graduation!

    -ella :j -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ella! Try niyo Dalcielo at happy ang food, as in. Then winner din yang Lety's! At siempre, a must-taste ang Mer-nel's chocolate cake. Wagi! =)

    Salamat sa pagbati! =)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis