Let me share to you the exciting moment with my rice yesterday and the other sweet eklavus that I had to satisfy my craving. Bagamat ganoon nga ang nangyari, hippie happy pa rin because I exercised in the afternoon nang bonggang bongga!
Read on to know more.
Let's make things short. Pagusapan na agad natin ang nilamon ko yesterday. Paspasan. Ganon. Nagmamadali lang. No time. Bawal maghintay.
So yesterday morning, I had the usual: two pieces of pandesal and one apple. Came lunch, yon na nga at napakanin ako. Kanin. Kanin. Kanin. And worse pa, I had Tea C Special and buttermilk chicken. Worse dahil matamis at mamantika ang kinain ko.But hey hey hey, nagehersisyo naman ako sa hapon. Todo run, run, run, in place. Then nag-push ako and bonggang stretching. After, I had my dinner with three slices of fish, five tablespoon of brown rice (talagang tablespoon), and two boiled bananas. That's it.
|Tea C Special|
So what are we supposed to talk today? We'll let me share to you some of my sentiments in loosing weight. Forget the seryosoness in this world and let's make tawa na. Ha-ha-ha!
Why do I want to loose weight? Bakit, bakit at bakit? Let me tell you my top 15 reasons (Joke time).
1. I wanna play "Curves and ladders" on my tummy. Ma-a-achieve ko lang yan if may 6-pack abs ako na magsisilbing curves.
2. With my sexy figure and flexibility, I wanna show the world that I can fit in a box of shoes.Guinness world record level! hahahahaha!
3. No need to bring umbrella on rainy days. Sa kapayatan ko, makakailag na ako sa ulan. Pak.
4. No need to hide. With my kapayatan eh talagang di na ako makita. Adik!
5. No one will grab my cheeks and shout "mamon!" or "siopao!"
6. People won't stare at me and feel sleepy. Excuse me, hindi ako unan or throw pillow for that matter!
7. Friends won't deprive me with pork and say, "Kuha ka na lang sa hita mo."
8. Saleslady or salesboy won't give me shorts when I ask for undewear. Shet!
9. Kids won't hug like they finally meet Jollibee in person. Ano bah!
10. No one will jump on my tummy and shout, "Wow! Water bed!" Kaloka!
11. No electric timbangan will say "one at a time, one at a time!"
12. No laundry shop will put my clothes in the comforter and bedsheet area. Anong akala sa damit ko, comforter? Punda?
13. No siraulo will say, "Busog much?"
14. In the pool, somebody will throw a salbabida to help me in times of pagkalunod. Di tulad dati, may sisigaw lang, use your bilbil!
15. I won't be a "tulay" in any relationship. Paano? ginagawa akong stuff toy na pangaliw sa nililigawan.
Anyways, moving on. Yes, bukas, I'm gonna make things happen! Go go go fitness!