Instead of thriving on how I make baboy myself for the past days, I've chosen to look on the bright side. I told myself, naburn ko naman ang nakain ko because, wala, aminin na, hindi naman talaga naburn! Chos! But seriously, as of writing, I'm now back on track in doing my fitness challenge. I really couldn't believe it that I'm on my 22nd day. Great, isn't it? Mas bongga dahil mukhang hindi naman ata nabawasan angt imbang ko. Chos!
Anyways, highway and sideways, I will share to you today some funny thoughts on how to identify if you're loosing weight. If di ka matawa, wala lang. Eh sa hindi ka natawa eh.
Need a laugh? Read on!
Before I share to you my kabaliwan in chronicling the signs that you're loosing weight, let me share with you the food that I enjoyed for the past three days.
On a Friday night, despite the stress on fixing documents for my pag-aaral sa ibang bansa, I was able to control my appetite to have rice. Instead of feeding myself with oily and fattening food, I had my ever favorite Kolomee Wantan with Dumplings. I also had Iced Lemon Tea for my drinks.
At night, as scheduled, and since it's the first day of Ramadhan the next day, meaning, it's holiday in Brunei, I went out with Elna, Ma'am Betsy and Ton. We had a light dinner and chikahan at Coffee Zone Kiulap. That's when I started to drop my diet-dietan. Imagine, in one sitting, I had fries and (healthy naman) a chicken salad. Although I asked the staff to separate the dressing from the salad, still, napa-dip ako sa dressing. Hay Life.
Our group capped off the night with a slice of New York Cheese Cake and the Tiramisu Cake. With statement in mind "Share the Fats," nagsalo kami sa dalawang slice ng cake. At least di masyadong nakakakonsensya.
When I arrived home, I was not sleepy yet and so I grabbed some books to read - research related. Bad, bad, bad, napakain ako ng chips which I bought in a supermarket. I told myself, sabi ko na nga ba, dapat hindi ako bumibili ng chips para iwas! Pero ayan na; nangyari ang kainan portion.
The next day, as much as I wanted to do Taichi, I wasn't able to do so. I was trapped in my bed. Alam mo yung feeling na Holiday and walang ibang masayang gawin kundi bumawi ng tulog?
By afternoon, I cooked my lunch kahit mejo nahihilo ako sa migraine attack. I was supposed to watch a movie with my friend but I cancelled. Hello si migraine, nakikipaglaro sa akin.
In the afternoon, I had afritada for lunch. I also had my brown rice and one big banana. As in big na big ang banana. Nakakagulantang.
That night, I missed working out. I was so engrossed working on reading books for my research. Thank God at nawala na rin sakit ng ulo ko. In fact, I finished my laundry.
The next day, Sunday, again, I missed doing my Taichi. Sagot: Tinamad. Despite the katamaran to sweat out, di ako tinamad to attend mass. So by 9:30, I was already in the church.
After mass, I tagged along Tita Medy in our staff house para maglinis ng bahay. Raket niya yon sa amin. But before going to the house, I treated her for lunch. I had my ever fave kolomee with wantan and iced lemon tea. I also had four pieces of siomai.
By 12, we're already in the house. She started cleaning and I took a nap. Pero bago ang nap, Diyos ko, napakain ako ng Leche Flan na ibinebenta ni Tita Medy. Dahil minsan lang naman ako makatikim ng Leche Flan, kain talaga!
I dropped off Tita Medy by 2:30 in her place in Bandar and I went to a party. Yours truly was invited in Hana's seventh birthday bash. Hana is daughter of Dr. Egay and Ms. Joanne, my co-UPCBians and friends in Brunei.
It was wonderful and refreshing party. It was a Hawaiian themed celebration wherein everyone was welcomed with flower necklaces as they enter the party venue. What's more, apart from the happy food, everyone was in colourful and "flower-power" outfits; from kids to adults and yes, like me, feeling bagets.
|Me, Hana and Divina!|
|With my UPCBians and Friends!|
|Beautiful cake made by Ms. Joanne, Hana's Mum!|
Despite the kainan, I didn't feel any guilt kasi todo papawis ako sa dance floor. Mega sayaw talaga.
Obviously, with the past three days, super less ang pagpapawis. With that I promised myself to...di na ako kakain. Chos! Seriously, I need to work out more. Work out more in sleeping? Chos!
Now, it's time to reveal the TOP 20 Funny Signs na payat ka na! Ang hindi tumawa eh kukunin na ni Lord. Hahahaha!
1. Ang dating brief o panty ay nagiging salwal na.
2. Ang simpleng T-shirt ay nagiging bestida. Belt na lang, may fashion statement na.
3. Nagiging mainit ka sa mata ng aso. Akala nila, BUTO ka.
4. Hinahawakan ka ng kapamilya o kaibigan mo pag naglalakad sa kalsada at malakas ang hangin. Takot silang baka liparin ka.
5. Di na kailangan magdala ng payong. Makakailag ka na sa ulan.
6. Di kailangan dumaan sa pinto. Kaya na sumiksik sa siwang ng pinto.
7. Itinatabi ka sa kaibigan mong mataba. Sisigaw sila, "Lechon!" Ikaw ang stick.
8. Kayang kaya mong umescape sa siksikang MRT or LRT.
9. Nilakad mo ang kahabaan ng EDSA at walang pawis na lumabas sa katawan mo.
10. Akala ng mga kamag-anak mo ay nagdu-drugs ka.
11.Inaasar kang "Hanger" pag nakasuot ka ng damit.
12. Pag naghahanap ka ng damit, itinuturo ka sa Kid's Section.
13. Mas mataba pa ang anino mo sa kesa katawan mo. ----> hahahahaha!
14. Nasusukat ang iyong bewang via dangkal ng kamay.
15. Di ka mawawalan ng pa-take home sa handaan ng kaibigan mo. Kumain ka raw.
16. Stick ang idrinowing ng Artist to represent your physique. Buti hindi abstract.
17. Skeleton man o woman ang peg mo pag Halloween Party.
18. Mas matalim pa ang siko mo sa bagong tasang lapis. Nakamamatay pag nakatusok.
19. Ang dating pantalon ay puede ng gamiting alternative props sa sack race.
20. Sumakay ka ng jeep at hindi ka binilang ng barker. Siyam lang ang kaya, onse ang pinaupo sa hilera mo.