I don't feel any panghihinayang with the smashing success - NOT! - of my fitness challenge. If there's anything that I got from it, that's consistency in exercising. In fact, I'm even more challenged to level up my routines. Hopefully I'll get back the discipline in eating the right food.
Don't worry. I won't stop with exercising and my diet. It's just that I've decided to give way to new blog entries that will chronicle a different aspect of my life such as my PhD journey, upcoming travels, and my bakasyon in the Philippines. Baka naman kasi maumay na kayo sa kakapost ko about my fitness eklavus!
In this entry, I will be sharing with you, again, dapat funny at dapat matawa ka kasi pag di ka tumawa eh kukunin ka agad ni...Lord, the TOP 20 things to say to your Ex-FAT body!
Before I make patawa to all of you my dear readers and let you experience bonggang kabag at kabaliwan, I will share first my last (hopefully) hurrah on eating like there's tomorrow. As last Tuesday night, I promised myself that I'm over-over-overeating. Although Monday was a great day because I exercised had packed lunch, Tuesday was absolutely unacceptable. I engaged in "sungkai-ng." As you all know, Sungkai is supposed to be enjoyed if you fast the whole day. In my case, yes, only my imagination fasted at bonggang naglunch ako. On a positive side, I exercised naman.
I won't be talking about what happened last Monday because it's a generic day. I had the usual routines - eat, eat less, rest and exercise. What's "haunting" (haunting talaga?) was the amount of food that I had in Tuesday. Parang feeling ko eh ikinain ko na sa isang upuan ang susunod pang araw ng isang linggo.
Anyway, highway, by the way, below are the images of my "sungkai-ng." Actually I was out for a Sungkai with my officemates because it's also a send-off to one of my colleagues and a birthday treat for another staff.
|Satay and Lamb!|
|With my officemates and bosses!|
Despite bonggang-bonggang kainan, my fume-feeling na fit self was resurrected when we played bowling. At least pinawisan din kahit unti at naburn ang kinain.
|Bowling kung Bowling!|
Now, let's roll out the TOP 20 Things to say to your Ex-Fat Body. I thought of this as my inspiration on loosing weight. I may have not achieved my desired 65 kilos because of left-and-right kainan over the past days and the lack of motivation (may lacking pa?) to exercise, still, I'm very positive that I'll surprise everyone with my new body! Chos!
TOP 20 Things to say to your Ex-Fat Body:
1. Di mo na ako madadaganan!
2.Hindi pala panghabambuhay ang makulong sa iyo!
3. Ako ang buto na kumawala sa'yo.
4. Di ko na ipagsisiksikan ang sarili ko sa'yo.
5. Break na tayo.
6. Hay! Hinawakan ko lang ang itlog, naging boiled na. Super hot ko kasi eh.
7. Ang bigat mo kasing dalhin eh.
8. Alindog ang itawag mo sa akin!
9. Akalain mong may siko at tuhod ako!
10. Magpapa-press lunch ako! Press Launch pala!
11. You remind me of Raymond Gutierrez. Richard G na ako ngayon!
12. Sino ang HOT-aw?
13. Di na ako aangal sa pagkahingal!
14. Wag ka na magpakita please. Wag. Waaaaaaaaag!
15. "No rice" made this body rise!
16. Love na ako ng high heels ko.
17. Ang yummy!!!! sabi nila sa akin.
18. Sino ba ang makakahindi sa extra rice pag nakita nila ako?
19. Mamimiss ka ng (insert fast food's name)!
20. Puede ng magretire si (insert celebrity's name) sa katawang kong to!
Now that I'm done chronicling my Fitness Challenge (pero tuloy-tuloy pa rin ang exercise and diet), I am opening a new 30-Day Exclusive Challenge. Bilang pagkilala sa buwan ng Wikang Filipino, itatanghal ko sa aking blog ang iba't ibang panulat - tula, maikling kuwento, prosa, at kung anu ano pa. Abangan yan, bukas!