Thursday, August 23, 2012

MARKDOWN MADNESS: MOVING OUT SALE!

As of writing, I'm 39 days away from leaving Brunei. As my flight date comes close I can't help but feel emotional. Actually while I was packing some books last week, I realized that I've amassed not only loads of material things but unforgettable experiences as well.

So with few weeks left, I've started to check on which items I plan to take with me back to the Philippines and which ones should be sold and be given away. Viola, here's my upcoming garage sale which I call "Markdown Madness: Moving Out Sale!" Interestingly, my friends will also be joining and selling cool items. We're still thinking if we're gonna sell food and drinks.

So if you're interested to purchase some great items (and support yours truly before I embark on my PhD overseas), read on to know the details.


I have lots of things to sell in my upcoming garage sale. I've lived in Brunei for more than 4 years and I've got lots of things in hand. Since I really can't take everything and just stuck everything in my room, I've decided to let go of my stuff.

So what's for sale?
I'll be selling books, DVDs (all clear copy with black case), my TV, DVD player, bookshelves, study desk table, a radio, shoes, clothes, and accessories. Apart from that, my friends will also be selling cool items ranging from clothes, bags, accessories, and a lot more. We've got items for men and women.



When:
September 8 & 9 (Sat & Sun)
September 15 & 16 (Sat & Sun)

Time:
On Saturdays: 4 pm to 9 pm
On Sundays: 10 in the morning until 8 pm

We've decided to have the garage sale in two days because we really want to sell all items. Especially on my side, I'm moving out of Brunei. Having said this, we will allow HAGGLING or in Filipino it's called "TAWAD."

Here's a map going to our place:


Please do come and support! I promise that you'll walk away with great items.

Thank you very much!

See you there!

2 comments:

  1. Iwan mo nalang ung iba dyan at ipamana sa akin. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kuri, hahahaha! Panalo ka! Kelan lipad mo rito? Magkita pa naman tayo Pinas eh.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis